290th Mechanized Infantry Division
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|290th Mechanized Infantry Divisiion|
|Unit Profile (as of 2766)|
|Nickname||Hammer and Nails|
|Parent Formation||I Corps|
The 290th Mechanized Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
|Commanding Officers of the 290th Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Major General||Brianna Ford||2764|
The Mechanized Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanized Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 251, "SLDF - Terran Hegemony Military Command Map"
- The Star League, p. 140, "First"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 39, "290th Mechanized Infantry Division"