- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
|Affiliation||Clan Snow Raven|
Between 2897 and 2899, Clan Steel Viper completed their first major conquest: the world of Hellgate in the Kerensky Cluster. A resource-rich world that was inhospitable to most human development, Clan Snow Raven had invested much in the colony, including a massive agricultural dome for the production of food. The Steel Vipers saw that this was the key to controlling the world, and launched a successful Trial of Possession for the agricultural facility. Khan Sanra Mercer killed in cold blood and without offering Hegira Snow Raven's Khan Ada Siegel. Unable to dislodge the Steel Vipers, and without food supplies to feed their population, the Snow Ravens slowly let go of the world, not wishing to let their masses simply starve to death. The feud sparked by this incident would last for the greater part of two centuries. 
Titles and Positions
|Khan of Clan Steel Viper
???? - 2899
| Succeeded by|
- Era Digest: Golden Century, p. 10 - "Bad Blood"
- Half of a Warrior
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 135, 136 - "The Lonely Path"