Adam Tech Industries
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Adam Tech Industries|
Adam Tech Industries manufactures its two original-designed 'Mechs, the HVC-P6 Havoc and the GBT-1G Gambit. Both 'Mechs began production in the 3100s and incorporate several advanced systems and design features. Unlike most other 'Mechs produced during the Dark Age, Adam Tech made certain to provide high quality machines that would be both rugged and user focused. Notable features include better than average armor protection and higher quality targeting systems, aspects that have a special appeal to the light 'Mech-pilot community. Another advantage regarding economy and technical appeal was the decision to use popular materials and equipment found in the general market.
Adam Tech's first design, the Havoc, was inspired by the venerable JR7-K Jenner, and the company sought to provide a comparable design with improved capabilities. Geared specifically toward light BattleMech pilots, the advertising campaign for the Havoc used the slogan "In any battle, you only pilot one 'Mech", which earned the Havoc the nickname "the One". The attraction of both the slogan and the 'Mech's nickname serves well to pique a buyer's interest; the discovered quality of the machine is what seals the deal.
The Gambit design was later developed to provide another reliable light 'Mech fitted with long-range weaponry. First among its many advertised features was the cockpit's special resistance to battle armor weaponry. Adam Tech recognized this to be an important selling point considering the opposition commonly encountered on Dark Age battlefields. Other attractive design features include a customizable heads-up-display and the ability to swivel its PPCs to fire into the 'Mech's rear arc. The Gambit is also very easy to maintain, making it a popular design for 'Mech technicians.
Adam Tech Industries has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Abadan:|
|GBT-1G Gambit||Light BattleMech|
|HVC-P6 Havoc||Light BattleMech|
|X-G266 Endo Steel||Gambit|
|X-H54 Endo Steel||Havoc|
|Fusion Engine - Light|
|Omni 175 Light||Gambit|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|Hermes 280 XL||Havoc|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Kallon Royalstar w/CASE||Gambit|
|Armor - FF - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Jolassa 328 Ferro-Fibrous w/CASE II||Havoc|
|Octagon Tartrac System E||Havoc|
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 24-25, "HVC-P6 Havoc"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 22-23, "GBT-1G Gambit"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 24, "Produced Havoc Components"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 22, "Produced Gambit Components"