- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Children|| Raymond Cameron|
Alexander Ellis was a House Cameron noble by marriage.
He was sixteen when he married Margaret Cameron, seventeen years old in 2347, he was a young industrialist heir. Five years later, Margaret's father passed the Cameron's Edict of 2351, which cemented her wife family's control of the Terran Hegemony and paved the way for her becoming his successor. Also, the edict restored her family name so that she would rule as a Cameron, not as an Ellis.
Family & Legacy
Alexander had three children with his wife, Margaret. Raymond in 2348, Brian and Judith were born ten years later in the 2350s. All his children would become Director-General at one point in their lives.
- Star League Sourcebook, p. 22, 182 - Family tree shows Margaret and Alexander with a one year difference in age. Too young running corporation by age 16. She had been married 5 years when her father passed her edict which allowed her Cameron name be restored to her.
- Star League Sourcebook, p. 182 Family Tree - her children and all listed as Director-Generals.