Angry Voices in the Dark
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
|Angry Voices in the Dark|
|Author||Loren L. Coleman|
|Era||Dark Age era|
|Followed by||Prequel to A Call to Arms|
Angry Voices in the Dark was first published in in three parts (released on 06, 11, and 13 February 2003, respectively) through the now defunct initial homepage that WizKids maintained in support of their fledgling MechWarrior: Dark Age game line. It was re-published in 2011 by Catalyst Game Labs ("Catalyst Press") as an EPUB for sale.
|“|| Angry Voices in the Dark
By Loren Coleman
Mara is a small world on the edge of the Republic of the Sphere. With communications down across The Republic and the government scrambling for control, every world, no matter how small, is in play. In the high-stakes game of planetary possession, Erik Sandoval-Groell sees his opportunity for advancement. His only obstacle is that he faces local opposition–from inside his own family!
In this prequel to A Call to Arms by Loren Coleman, one man reaches for the prize that could raise him up–or bring him crashing down.
|“||The HPG network has been down for two years, and the Inner Sphere's long-held peace is beginning to crumble. Dame Christine Sandoval, on Mara to negotiate a labor dispute, finds herself caught in between family and duty as she fights to preserve a fragile satus quo against her cousin, Erik Sandoval-Groell (soon to be a major player in the BattleTech: Dark Age era).||”|
- Original WizKids MWDA website announcement & link (via Wayback Machine)