- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Affiliation||Magistracy of Canopus|
Ann-Britt McMillan (b. ???? - d. ????) was a Colonel within the Magistracy Armed Forces, during the Reunification War-era invasion of the Magistracy of Canopus by the Star League, and was responsible for leading the defending units on Eleusis during the six-month campaign to conquer the world by the SLDF VII Corps between April and September 2579.
Historical: Reunification War doesn't list which unit McMillan commanded directly, but the defending forces on Eleusis consisted of a number of armor and infantry regiments plus three regiments from the Chasseurs á Cheval brigade, the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Canopian Light Horse regiments, and the mercenary unit Samuelson's Slaughterers. Given the precedence of the Chasseurs á Cheval within the MAF, it is therefore likely, but not certain, that McMillan was the commander of one of the three Light Horse regiments.
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 100-101, "Eleusis, Obrenovac and Bethnolog (March 2579-January 2580)"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 150, "Magistracy of Canopus Front (Jump-Off-2582)"