- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
|Affiliation|| Free Rasalhague Republic|
Ice Giants Stables
Anna Heig handles heavy and assault class 'Mech training. She is a veteran of the KungsArmé and hates the Clans to her heart. The Ghost Bear Dominion has pressed charges on being a terrorits, which have been forcefully denied by her. No proof of those clains though has been produced by the Dominion, so she can still pass his knowledge and anger to her students. She lost most of her family in the revolt, which has left deep but not visible scars on her. She was smuggled out of the Dominion and immediately offered the job at Ice Giant Stables. She is as though as Neil Kesler in training, but she is now suffering depression, rarely eats and sleeps little. She is though refusing all attempts to help her from Garth Anderson, who has been lately worried about her. She can be rated as a Veteran MechWarrior.
- Ice Giants Stables, p. 3 'Instructors'
- Ice Giants Stables, p. 4 'Anna Heig'