- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
The Brandenberg Edicts were a set of policy issued by Archon Katherine Steiner in 2413 thar firmly established LCAF ranks. The ranks in the LCAF wre adapted from those used by the Federal Republic of Germany in the 20th century. The edict also added the title of Duke. Those titles created are non-inheritable and there were used only to bolster her military's egos while leaving no real power behind them.
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 17 "The BattleMech Era"