- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
The Brandenberg Edicts were a set of policy issued by Archon Katherine Steiner in 2413 that firmly established LCAF ranks. The ranks in the LCAF wre adapted from those used by the Federal Republic of Germany in the 20th century. The edict also added the title of Duke. Those titles created are non-inheritable and there were used only to bolster her military's egos while leaving no real power behind them.
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 17 "The BattleMech Era"