- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|Parents||Iris Marik (mother)|
Described as a bellicose, iron-willed individual, Brock Marik was the 45th Captain-General of the Free Worlds League and was considered to be more akin to his uncle, Paul Marik than his mother. Brock had intended to make his mother one of his chief advisors, an action that might have had a profound effect on the future of the Free Worlds League, but his reign lasted just eighteen months.
Brock Marik enjoyed leading his troops, something that doubtless fueled the comparisons between him and Paul Marik, and he began his reign in 2947 by touring the realm. He was touring Van Diemen IV in 2948 when the military base he was visiting was firebombed by Capellan forces and was killed during the attack. It has never been confirmed if his death during the attack was the result of deliberate planning or merely a coincidence.
Brock Marik was succeeded by his brother Thaddeus.
Titles and Positions
|Captain-General of the Free Worlds League
| Succeeded by|
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 43
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 91
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 171
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 41
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 41
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 92