- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Prince of the Terran March|
Charles and his immediate family were killed in 2515 in a raid on the Terran March capital of Robinson conducted by the Hegemony Armed Forces, one of many military actions fought between the Terran March and the Terran Hegemony. With no immediate successors, rule of the Terran March passed to the Regency ruling over the Federated Suns until Alexander Davion came of age; David Varnay and Cassandra Davion voted to make the very popular and well-respected Federated Peacekeeping Forces officer, General Nikolai Rostov, as the new Prince of the Terran March.
Titles and Positions
|Prince of the Terran March
| Succeeded by|
- Charles Leighton originally appears as Charles Leightan in House Davion (The Federated Suns); the spelling of his surname was changed to Leighton in the later Handbook: House Davion and as the most recent source it is this spelling used in this article.
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 41, "The Regency"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 31, "Reign of Terror"