- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
- This article is about the ruleset. For the novel, see Double-Blind.
Under Double-Blind, the players only get to see those enemy units on a given turn that their own units can actually spot (either visually or through its sensors). As a consequence, there is one game board for each side showing their own units, and those enemy units they have spotted. The game requires a game master to keep track of both sides' positions, and to indicate if/when a given unit is spotted.