- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Colors/Badge||purple and white; a snarling white tiger's head against an inverted purple triangle|
|BattleMechs|| 27 (3051 and 3054) |
The unit has a longstanding feud with the Bromley Stables and supports any stable who has difficulties with them. There is a theory that since 3052 there has been some inter-stable sabotage which have resulted in some lost fights for Fitzhugh, though fans enjoy the fights between both Stables.
Many believe the death of Thaddeus Fitzhugh is an indirect result of the fight between these two factions. His son, André Fitzhugh become the owner after his father'sw death.
Stablemaster and Owner
- Thaddeus Fitzhugh was the first stablemaster.
- André Fitzhugh is a fanatic Andurien, who cultivates a close relationship with his MechWarriors. He is known to apply pressure on non-Andurien Stables with Andurien Warriors.
- Gordon Mack is the Master Tech of the stable, graduated in Hachiman on the Draconis Combine by its well known Technical Institute. He is known for his skills to improvise, scrounge and scavenge, being able to keep 'Mechs running at peak efficiency on a limited budget.
- Tobias Nerrivik is one of the best Techs in 3064.
|George Adlet||Civil War|||
|Irene Cleveland||Dark Age|||
|Julia Delgado||Succession Wars|||
|MechWarrior Hoftsteder||Succession Wars|||
|James Marcoe|| Succession Wars
|Ranked 5th in Solaris Top Twenty|||
|Ryn Nikolovich||Civil War|||
Tactics and Style
The warriors of the stable employed stealth tactics to great effect. They also used the terrain to their advantage. Against Bromley Stables those tactics generally take on a more sinister note.
Fitzhugh Stables main training compound near seacoast town of Chiba with a large practice field. The repair facilities were crippled recently. Gossip says this has been done by Thaddeus Bromley from Bromley Stables, and that Fitzhugh is currently plotting revenge.
The Stable as of 3067 has access to C Rated Equipment.
Fitzhugh MechWarriors can hide on the move. If they begun the turn with no LOS to the hiding 'Mech and make a Legal Walking/Running movement that also ends with no LOS to the hiding 'Mech, they can deploy the 'Mech in that hex using the standard hidden units rules (BMR, p.83).
Fitzhugh MechWarriors gain a +1 Initiative bonus during matches against Bromley Stables. Fitzhugh 'Mechs also increase by +1 the to-hit penalty for partial cover, woods or smoke hexes.
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrade, p. 18 "STABLE-SPECIFIC RULES"
- Mappack:Solaris VII, p. 24 "Stables of Solari VII - Fitzhugh Stables"
- Solaris VII: The Game World: Game Master book, p. 17 "Fitzhugh Stables"
- Solaris VII Boxed Set - Gamemaster's Book, p. 17 "Fitzhugh Stables"
- Lion's Roar
- Solaris VII: The Game World - Game Master book, p. 17 "Fitzhugh Stables"
- Dark Age: LinkNet Articles (3136), p. 7-8, "Solaris VII 3135 Grand Tournament Recap"
- Solaris: The Reaches, p. 9 "Gangs and Stables - The Dead"
- MechWarrior Online, "Story of the Legend-Killer"
- Technical Readout 3055 Upgrade, p.168 "SQS-TH-002 SASQUATCHL"
- Solaris VII: Mappack, p. 27 - "Lynch Stable"
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 43 Rules/Stable-Specific Rules - Fitzhugh Stables special abilities