- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Top Speed||10 km/h|
The HeavyHauler is an industrial Exoskeleton which was designed for heavy-lifting and cargo handling. Designed by GM of Kathil, the HeavyHauler became popular with various commercial industries due to its significant lifting power. However, for the exoskeleton to achieve notable lifting abilities, its designs excluded use of any armor protection or significant speed.
Weapons and Equipment
The exoskeleton is equipped with two Cargo Lifter manipulators, when used together these can lift up to a total of two and a half tons. Aside from its lifters, the suit has been given a searchlight and cutting torch mounted on the body.
- Record Sheets: Vehicle Annex, IndustrialMechs & Exoskeletons, p. 19
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex p. 192, "HeavyHauler/Powerlifter" - Profile on Heavyhauler.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 190