- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Top Speed||20 km/h|
|Armor Type||50 kg|
The P-5000 PowerLoader is a cargo handling industrial Exoskeleton which is produced by the Free Worlds League corporation Waytani, Inc. Waytani was created solely to produce and bring the exoskeleton to market. The company's initial successful holovid advertising campaign was a boon for the company contributing to its success in both the League and the Capellan Confederation.
Weapons and Equipment
The PowerLoader is fitted with two Cargo Lifter manipulators, which when working together can lift up to 2 tons. The suit has also been given a minimum of 50 kilograms of armor to protect its user and features a searchlight and a torch cutter.
As of this writing, the Powerloader does not have much detail information listed on the MUL.
- MUL Profile for PowerLoader (Standard)
- Record Sheets: Vehicle Annex, IndustrialMechs & Exoskeletons, p. 20
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, pp. 192-193, "PowerLoader Profile"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 190