- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
|MI6 Extraction Team|
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||Foot (Paratroopers)|
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||21 (7/3)|
|Primary Weapon||18 Federated-Barrett M42B Assault Rifles|
|Secondary Weapon||3 Sonic Stunners|
|Armor||Sneak Suit (Camo/ECM/IR)|
|Tech Base/Rating||Inner Sphere (D/X-X-E)|
|Transport Weight||4 tons|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)||–2 (0 Hex), 0 (1-2 Hexes), +2 (3-4 Hexes), +4 (5-6 Hexes)|
Paratroopers are infantry specially trained to deploy into combat on parachutes, parafoils or other specialized equipment. This method of transport is also suitable for special operations, and the SpecOps Paratroopers of MI6 Extraction Teams are one of the more famous formations. These Paratroopers are deployed from orbit via specialized reentry units on missions to extract a vital target at all costs, using their highly-advanced stealth equipment to avoid the enemy.
This is a direct link to the MUL page for the Alpha Strike card:
- Tactical Operations, p. 341
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 197, "SpecOps Paratrooper"