- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
The IP that edited this article today is the same one that edited the Virtual World Entertainment article a few months ago talking about the company "not being in good standing", as a UK resident I am not entierly sure what that means but since a link was edited into this article that said much the same and the general tone of the edits by this IP I get the feeling that somebody has a grudge of some kind. I know we can protect articles, is it possible to make certain articles only editable by registered users as a precaution?--Dmon (talk) 19:34, 18 September 2019 (EDT)
- Actually I am going to go as far as saying that 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 are the same person and every single edit they have made to the wiki has been in regard to the legal status of various battlepod franchises.--Dmon (talk) 19:48, 18 September 2019 (EDT)
- I've protected the page so that only autoconfirmed users can edit it - I'll try and keep an eye on it as well, to see if anyone's making edits that aren't substantiated/referenced or look to be pursuing some kind of grudge against the companies listed. BrokenMnemonic (talk) 02:52, 19 September 2019 (EDT)
The page is not editable, so I am using the discussion page to list potential edits:
The MechCorps website MechCorps.com is discussing COVID 19, so the site is live.
There is a map to the currently-open locations: tinyurl.com/BattletechOutposts
I have confirmed that MechCorps is the only location open to the public.
Convention Tours are still planned for MechCorps, Fallout Shelter Arcade and Virtual World Entertainment/MechJock LLC.