Archives and Project List
- Because we have no known cases of him acting as a spy. He was a diplomat and then minister of intelligence, they are both roles as a goverment official and who he is and what he does would be matters of public record.--Dmon (talk) 08:32, 2 January 2020 (EST)
MechForce (Video Game)
Following your decision regarding Titans of Steel, do you feel MechForce (Video Game) should also be dumped? It doesn't appear to be a BT-related game, canon or fanon, and is far from a useful article, as it presently stands.--Revanche (talk|contribs) 11:20, 20 January 2020 (EST)
- The article itself suffers pretty badly from the "data dump" that video game articles seem to aquire and as such needs a massive cleanup. I have a suspiccion that the article does belong here but possibly more in the way that we have articles about the Unseen and the ELH copyright case. From what I can tell the game was something similar to what MegaMek is today with the main difference being that CGL/Microsoft allow MegaMek to operate but FASA apparently at very least threatened the creator of MechForce with legal action.
- I have a friend who is big into the retro games scene who I have asked to put some feelers out and see if he can dig anything up for us.--Dmon (talk) 11:35, 20 January 2020 (EST)
Star Lord notes
Hiya, wanted to ask why you axed the Notes section in the Star Lord (novel) article? I agree that details on Dawn's future may not be relevant, but I thought the part about "Thomas Marik" in the book being almost certainly the double is worth mentioning. Frabby (talk) 04:59, 21 February 2020 (EST)
- Hey Frabby, I removed the note about Dawn pretty much for the reason you stated. The part about using the head to test the DNA of Stefan Amaris VII is interesting but also utter speculation. "Thomas Marik" for the purposes of the story is Thomas Marik with no indication that he is acting in any capacity other than as the ruler of the FWL. In universe the other characters consider him to be Thomas Marik and the revelations about him being a plant are largely another decade off. As such I felt that the note had very little relevance to the book.--Dmon (talk) 09:34, 21 February 2020 (EST)
Thanks for the nomination!! What I would love would be to one day this year if possible write or reddo an article which I really feel is a very good improvement as and stand alone contribution. I have one in mind, complex and that might well spur some interesting "discussions". I'll just need to find the time. My daughter wAS BORN Premature this past year and its being hard, hapyilly hard, but nevertheless hard (the capital letters here are her doing as its helping me write :).--Pserratv (talk) 06:15, 22 February 2020 (EST)
- My pleasure PS, you deserve all the nominations for all of the awards :-p. I am really bad at writing articles myself so I totally understand the desire to make a stand alone contribution like that. Kinda why I put so much time into digging out all of the noble families and titles. Over time I think it has started to become something useful to people.
- I am so glad your daughter is doing well, my sisters youngest was a month premature so I understand some of the issues you must of faced. Even more respect my friend!--Dmon (talk) 06:45, 22 February 2020 (EST)
House Steiner Family Tree
My physical of House Steiner family tree from House Steiner and from House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth) are very different as we are seeing. Which is the good source?? I do not want to start changing without first asking.--Pserratv (talk) 13:02, 27 February 2020 (EST)