I am Deadfire, Also known as DeadfirePrime. You can sometimes find me streaming on Twitch answering lore questions when I am playing games, tweeting funny BT related things on Twitter or hanging about in Discord by using the user Deadfire#9356. I founded the competitive Mechwarrior Online unit the 228th IBR, however I'm been a fan of Battletech since 1992, however it wasn't till I got my first sourcebook when I was turned into a lore fanatic and I read it so many times I could recite entire passages from it. (Funny enough it was Field Manual: ComStar)
Interesting helpful things
- Wikipedia export tool (aka how to get the templates they use on their Wikimedia)
- Special:Import - Admin Only page on this wiki where you can import those pages (and templates) you exported from other mediawiki sites using their export page (like the one I linked above)
- For advanced Templates you need to do this which again needs admin.
- Bloodname Project
- Particularly those absorbed/annihilated/abjured Clans indicate just how dead (or not) their Bloodnames are.
- Finish any tables issues and fix the ending of the tables to include references
- Taking out the tables in the Clan pages and linking them to the main List_of_Bloodnames for better control and editing function
- Possibly create a project page due to the scope of the entire project covering many different categories and pages
- Link the Bloodnames to their individual pages (if created) and/or create the page using the template (that needs to be finalized)
- Take out the little bit of narratives on the individual bloodnames in the sections parts and put them in those individual pages.
- Category the Bloodnames to the Clans that hold them, no matter how they hold them.
- Scour the Wiki for all the Clan Warriors of each Bloodname and add them to their individual pages (maybe....)
- Era Project
- Using Special:Concepts to represent the Major events of each of the Eras for better Overviews