The Swan's Eye
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|X:Y Coordinates||640.868 : -617.092[e]|
The Swan's Eye is a significant astronomical feature in the spinward Deep Periphery. Located almost 890 light-years from Terra and approximately 370 light-years beyond Great Gorge, the cluster is perched on the rimward edge of the Orion Rift, on the border of the Deep Periphery's rimward sector. The location of the Swan's Eye was released by Interstellar Expeditions on charts in 3095.
The cluster is between 2 and 3 hundred million years old, with plenty planets, though most are limited to life still in the single cell stage of evolutionary development.
- The Swan's Eye, also known as Messier 39 or the M-39 Open Cluster, is a real-world astronomical feature associated with the constellation known as the Swan, aka Cygnus. See also Cygnus (disambiguation).
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 62, "Deep Periphery (Spinward Sector)"
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 76, "Deep Periphery (Rimward Sector)"
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 70, "Astrographical Overview"