- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Hi my name is David, but you can call me Pharn:(Farn). I'll help where and when i can i do most of my editing on Forgotten Realms pages, as the material is close at hand. Let's see i work for Home Depot, go to college, and I live in New Jersey, which if you don't know is located in the United States.
In my opinion any good or at least semi-contributor should at least list either their favorite Mechs, or state their lances:
Longbow Oh my god let me count the ways to destroy you. LRMs SRMs and LRLs, obviously clan weapons, then boom, done your dead.
Catapult When the Longbow isn't "made" or availible the Catapult is the next best thing.
- 1 Lance commander : Longbow : 85 / Catapult : 65
- 1 : Longbow : 85 / Catapult : 65
- 1 : Hellbringer (Loki) : 65
- 1 : Mauler : 90
Total lance Tonage: 325 / 285