- Your BattleTech News Roundup For September, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Read more →
The angelic doll dressed in a Star League's officer uniform which drove Coordinator Jinjiro Kurita finally over the edge of madness
- Who was able to smuggle it into Jinjiro's private room, located inside the imperial palace?
- Who was she?
- Why is her identidy still a secret after more than 200 years?
- Exactly what was her relation with the 4th Royal Guards?
- Exactly when did it happen?
- What was the name of that ship?
- To whom did it belong to?
- Where did it go?
What forces massacred the entire Home Militia Battalion of Xieng Khouang in 2970?
- It probably wasn't Davion forces, because they would brag about it.
- What was the strength of the unknown forces?
- Why did they do it?
- Where they searching for something?
- Did they steal something?
- Did they found what they were looking for?
- Did they take prisoners?
Who are the Green Ghosts?
- What do they want?
- Where is their base?
Are any of the things above related to each other? Merope is not very far away from Xien Khouang, so there might be a connection but then there might to be none whatsoever.
All these mysteries may lead to interesting answers. These are the things we need to know.