- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
Created by Dr. Hunsaker near the 3043, XA-3 was a drug intended to help harness the Direct Neural Interface (or DNI) and counter the sensory overload directly caused by the usage of the DNI. Like the DNI it is highly addictive which can lead to obsessive and dangerous behavior on the part of the afflicted individual. Overcoming the side effects of the addiction is only possible by discontinuing its usage and enduring an extensive and painful withdrawal symptom.
- The Direct Neural Interface technology would later be used as the basis of the Manei Domini's Vehicular Direct Neural Interface
- The Enhanced Imaging system used by Clan ProtoMech pilots, which connects the pilots to the ProtoMech in a DNI-like manner, also requires drugs similar to XA-3.
- Unbound, pp. 66 "DNI - Glitch"