- 16 August 2014: Sarna 2014 Survey (Nicjansma)
- Please take a moment to help us improve Sarna.net by taking a survey. The survey asks 20 questions and should only take 5 minutes of your time. We will use it to help us better understand how we can improve the site. Feedback is anonymous. Thanks to everyone who participates!
- 03 March 2014: 2013 Founder's Awards (Nicjansma)
- Thank you to everyone who nominated their fellow community members for the 2013 Founder's Awards. The awards have been posted. Here's to another great year!
- 02 January 2014: BrokenMnemonic promoted to Wiki Admin (NicJansma)
- Long-time wiki contributor BrokenMnemonic has been promoted to be a wiki administrator, joining the 7 other BattleTechWiki Administrators.
- 31 December 2013: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year! (Frabby)
- In the name of the Admin staff, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Again, we can look back on the past year as a successful one. Both BattleTech and the Sarna.net BattleTechWiki are going strong and adding great content; Sarna has added another 2000 new content pages this past year. Thanks to all who contributed!
- The moratorium for Field Report 2765: LCAF has expired. BTW Editors are now free to make edits using this source as a reference.
- The moratorium for Era Digest: Dark Age has expired. BTW Editors are now free to make edits using this source as a reference.
- The moratorium for Experimental Technical Readout: Gunslingers has expired. BTW Editors are now free to make edits using this source as a reference.
- The moratorium for Field Report 2765: Federated Suns has expired. BTW Editors are now free to make edits using this source as a reference.
- 'Mech articles have been updated with the new section title. Other unit articles need to receive the same treatment, namely AeroSpace Fighter, Battle Armor, Combat Vehicles, and ProtoMechs.
- The "Armament" section in BattleMech articles is now "Weapons and Equipment". Editors, please help make the change to all 'Mech articles.
- (News Archive)
Please add your comments to these 'hot' issues: