1st Star Sentinels (Clan Star Adder)
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
|1st Star Sentinels|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Kappa Provisional Galaxy|
The 1009th Adder Sentinels were a second line military unit of Clan Star Adder that were created from a group of former Clan Burrock warriors, and assigned to the defense of Sheridan in October 3059. Their equipment was in poor condition, in fact much of it came from scrap heaps on Priori and Albion. This stretched the Cluster technicians to the limit trying to maintain a ready status.
In the early 3060s the Cluster was disbanded and reorganised as the First Star Sentinels and deployed to Sheridan. By 3067 the unit was equipped exclusively with Clan Blood Spirit material and acted as an opponent force for training to fight that Clan. 
Their first commanding officer in 3059 as Star Colonel Tatiana Opriq. The Commanding officer of the First Star Sentinels in 3067 was Star Colonel Robin Andersen. In 3085 the Cluster was under the direct command of Galaxy Commander Jenica Turgidson.
The Star Sentinels were trained to emulate the tactics of Clan Blood Spirit in order to train other Adder units to combat that Clan.
1009th Adder Sentinels
First Star Sentinels
- 100% Strength - Elite/Fanatical
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 127, "1009th Adder Sentinels"
- Field Manual: Updated, p. 51
- Field Manual Update p. 74
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 169