11th Robinson Chevaliers
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|Eleventh Robinson Chevaliers|
|Unit Profile (as of 2765)|
|Nickname||Travelers of the Crescent|
|Parent Formation||Robinson Chevaliers|
The Eleventh Robinson Chevaliers were the second regiment within the Robinson Chevaliers brigade to inherit the colors and title of the Second Robinson Chevaliers. Taking up the colors of a destroyed regiment was common practice within the Robinson Chevaliers; each regiment took up the name of a chivalric order from the pre-industrial history of Terra, and the brigade preferred to found new regiments rather than reform destroyed commands.
The colors of the Second and the title "Travelers of the Crescent" had passed to the Sixth Robinson Chevaliers with the destruction of the Second, and the Eleventh inherited them in turn with the destruction of the Sixth, helping to keep the colors of the regiment alive and active throughout the Age of War and the Star League era.
When the Eleventh was destroyed the colors and title passed on once more, this time to the Twenty-second Robinson Chevaliers. When the Twenty-second earned the colors and title of the Eleventh they became the "most destroyed Chevaliers in the brigade", and earned a nickname - the "Zombie Knights".
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 16, "Robinson Chevaliers"