152nd Mechanized Infantry Division
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|152nd Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2765)|
|Nickname||The North Africa Division|
|Parent Formation||LII Corps|
The 152nd Mechanized Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was stationed on Bristol, assigned as a part of the LII Corps, Second Army, to District 1 of the Federated Suns Military Region and then transferred to District 2 by 2765, to take part in the Periphery Uprising. The 152nd was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
The Mechanised Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 252, "SLDF - Federated Suns Military Command Map"
- The Star League, p. 150, "Second"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 55, "152nd Mechanized Infantry Division"
- The Star League, p. 133, "Unit Composition"