16th Sian Dragoons
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|Sixteenth Sian Dragoons|
|Unit Profile (as of 2765)|
|Nickname||Seekers of Good Fortune|
|Parent Formation||Sian Dragoons|
The Sixteenth Sian Dragoons regiment was known for its harsh training and discipline. In fact the discipline was so harsh that the unit was compared to a penal unit. In 2765 they were stationed on Arn.
During the Star League Era the Sixteenth was a "sink" unit used by the Strategios to contain soldiers who were chronically disruptive but were still too valuable to be dismissed from service. Often these warriors would transfer into the Sixteenth with several other "problem children" from their original unit. As a result they weren't typically excellent at full strength operations, but the individual commands were quite skilled in operating at the company and battalion level. The Sixteenth was separated into smaller units and stationed along the Confederation's borders with the Magistracy of Canopus and the Taurian Concordat. They frequently fought bandits, and had to rely on civilian JumpShips for transportation.
Sixteenth Sian Dragoons (Regiment/Green/Questionable) 
Star League Era
The Sixteenth are at the bottom of the CCAF's logistical priority list. As a result when randomly determining 'Mechs any 2 or 12 roll must be re-rolled. In addition apply a -2 modifier when determining lance type.
- Field Report 2765: Capellan Confederation p. 13
- Era Report: 2750, p. 40
- Era Report: 2750, p. 140