299th Royal BattleMech Division
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|299th Royal BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The Protector Division|
|Parent Formation||XLIV Corps|
The Division was unswervingly loyal to the Star League and traditionally used to garrison Luthien where although it had a good working relationship with the populace and the Kurita military was a constant reminder of Star League power to the Coordinator of the Draconis Combine.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XLIV Corps, Sixteenth Army, to District 3 of the Draconis Combine Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765. The 299th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
- 2991st Royal BattleMech Brigade 
- 2992nd Royal BattleMech Brigade
- 2993rd Royal Mechanized Infantry Brigade
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 195, "299th Royal BattleMech Division"
- The Star League, p. 149, "Sixteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13