321st Hussar Regiment
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|321st Hussar Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||XLIII Corps|
The Three Hundred Twenty-first Hussar Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XLIII Corps, Seventeenth Army, to the Periphery Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed are of the Periphery by 2765, to take part in the Periphery Uprising. The 321st survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, but despite the fate of the 321st being regarded as unknown for several centuries after the fall of the Star League, subsequent publications released in the thirty-first and thirty-second centuries revealed that the 321st almost certainly survived the Hegemony campaign and remained in the Inner Sphere, joining Major General Lauren Hayes and the other SLDF units who chose to join ComStar in support of Jerome Blake. The 321st is believed to have formed the basis of the "mercenaries" used to create the Eighth ComStar Expeditionary Division in 2784, along with the Third Striker Regiment, Eighty-ninth Dragoon Regiment and 231st Striker Regiment. Following Operation SILVER SHIELD in June 2788, in which ComStar's Expeditionary Divisions seized control of Terra, the vast majority of the Expeditionary Divisions were demobilized and their equipment cached for the future, forming the basis of the later Com Guard.
- First Succession War, p. 34, "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- The Star League, p. 155, "Seventeenth"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 117, "ComStar and the Com Guard"
- The Star League, p. 133