326th BattleMech Division
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|326th BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The Mantuffel Division|
|Parent Formation||XXXV Corps|
The Three Hundred Twenty-sixth BattleMech Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XXXV Corps, Fifteenth Army, to District 2 of the Draconis Combine Military Region. There they served as the garrison for Oshika, which was a valuable exporter of germanium and other rare minerals. The world also served as a jumping off point for expeditions into the Draconis Rift until the colonization of Midway. Originally the SLDF only had a single infantry division on the world, but when the planet's population topped four billion, the SLDF assigned the 326th.
The 326th was moved to an undisclosed are of the Periphery in 2765, to take part in the Periphery Uprising.. The 326th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, but despite the fate of the 326th being regarded as unknown for several centuries after the fall of the Star League, subsequent publications released in the thirty-first and thirty-second centuries revealed that the 326th almost certainly survived the Hegemony campaign and remained in the Inner Sphere, joining Major General Lauren Hayes and the other SLDF units who chose to join ComStar in support of Jerome Blake. The 326th is believed to have formed the basis of the "mercenaries" used to create the Sixth ComStar Expeditionary Division in 2784. Following Operation SILVER SHIELD in June 2788, in which ComStar's Expeditionary Divisions seized control of Terra, the vast majority of the Expeditionary Divisions were demobilized and their equipment cached for the future, forming the basis of the later Com Guard.
- 3261st Brigade 
- 3262nd Brigade
- 3263rd Brigade
- First Succession War, p. 34, "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 185
- The Star League, p. 148, "Fifteenth"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 117, "ComStar and the Com Guard"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13