3rd Falcon Dragoons (Clan Jade Falcon)
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- Read more →
|3rd Falcon Dragoons|
|Unit Profile (as of 3069)|
|Parent Formation||Sigma Galaxy|
The Third Falcon Dragoons were created with extensive use of abtakha warriors after the Refusal War. The unit consists of isorla from Clan Fire Mandrill and Clan Snow Raven. The Mandrills and one Trinary of Snow Ravens did not adapt to their new life as Jade Falcons very well. In 3059 they were stationed on Ironhold.
The Dragoons were stationed on Huntress in 3067. In November 3069 the Steel Vipers' Ninety-third Assault Cluster assaulted the Jade Falcon holdings on Huntress. They made a combat drop onto the Falcon's Eyrie position and then used their DropShips as planetary transport to hunt down and destroy the Third.
The Dragoon were not noted for any specific tactics.
Third Falcon Dragoons - Veteran/Questionable 
- 5 Binaries
Third Falcon Dragoons - Veteran/Reliable 
- 100% full strength
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 108, "3rd Falcon Dragoons"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 73
- Wars of Reaving, p. 47