3rd St. Ives Sentinels
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|3rd St. Ives Sentinels|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Nickname||Johan’s Heavy Infantry|
|Parent Formation||St. Ives Sentinels|
|Formed||Between 3113 and 3144|
The Third St. Ives Sentinels was created in secret sometime before Operation CELESTIAL REWARD as one of the Hidden Lion regiments formed by Chancellor Daoshen Liao using stockpiled equipment. This new Sentinels unit uses the Augmented Regiment formations commonly found in the CCAF by 3145. They are a second-line regiment of the St. Ives Commonality.
In 3145, the 3rd St. Ives Sentinels raided various Federated Suns planets on their way to their garrison post on Remshield. Their care in avoiding civilian infrastructure allowed them to raid virtually unopposed by the local militia.
The unit is experienced in raiding.
3rd St. Ives Sentinels (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Sang-shao Heinrich Johan
- CO: Kong-sao-shao Darrien Siska
Johan’s Heavy Tank Regiment (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Zhong-shao Xiang Hung Wing
Heavy Infantry Auxiliary (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Zhong-shao Salmoneus Michaelides
The Heavy Infantry apply a black stripe to their ’Mech’s limbs and sides of their vehicle’s hulls. A black halberd head is used as an emblem.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 42
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 27, "General Review"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 28, "THE NEW OLD-FASHIONED WAY"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 45, "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table - 3145"