4th Bear Regulars (Clan Ghost Bear)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3061)|
|Parent Formation||Kappa Galaxy|
In 3137 battle armor elements of the Fourth Bear Regulars raided Schuyler. They faced infantry units attached to the Pesht Regulars. The Fourth Bear Regulars defeated the defending Kurita forces. That same year the Fourth Bear Regulars faced the 666th Mechanized Assault Cluster on New Oslo. After fighting for two weeks, the Regulars forced the Hell's Horses unit to withdraw.
|Commanding Officers of the 4th Bear Regulars Cluster|
|Galaxy Commander||Rhea Devon||3061-3067|
|Galaxy Commander||Daw Snuka||3085|
|Galaxy Commander||James Devon||3145|
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 127
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 8
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 78, "Kappa Galaxy"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 172, "Clan Force Deployments - Rasalhague Dominion"