Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans|
|Development||Jason Schmetzer and Herb A. Beas II (Development Assistance)|
|Cover artwork||Jonathan González (Cover Art)|
|Interior artwork||Ray Arrastia (Layout & Cover Design)|
|Illustrations||Stephen Huda, Chris Lewis, Matt Plog|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||August 11th, 2013|
|Era||Dark Age era|
|Series||Technical Readout: 3145|
|Preceded by||Technical Readout: 3145 Lyran Commonwealth|
|Followed by||Technical Readout: 3145 Republic|
Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans (abbreviated as TRO:3145Clans) is the seventh volume in a series of faction-specific mini-TROs detailing combat units in use at the time of the Dark Age era. TRO:3145Clans focuses on common units used by the Clans in 3145. The publication was written as an intelligence report on the common designs of Combat Vehicles, Battle Armor, and 'Mechs.
Units listed with an asterisk "*" are units which were included in the printed volume of Technical Readout: 3145. Units listed with two asterisks "**" are units which were included in the Technical Readout: 3150.
|“|| The great experiment that was the Republic of the Sphere has failed. Withdrawn behind the Fortress walls, the once-great power has become a silent, opaque remnant of its former glory. Without its influence, old hatreds have risen anew. As war once more rages across the Inner Sphere, new equipment strides across ancient battlefields. Technology, once stagnated by trade restrictions and peace treaties, now surges forward again, testing these new machines in the fierce crucible of war.
Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans introduces the wave of new battle armor, vehicle, ‘Mech, and aerospace units appearing across the Inner Sphere in the Dark Age era. Featuring new and matured technology, and presented in this series of faction-specific PDFs, these combat units will add excitement and variety to any game table. For use with BattleTech, Total Warfare, Tactical Operations, and Strategic Operations.
- How to Use this Technical Readout
- Constable Pacification Suit**
- Buraq Fast Battle Armor*
- Wraith Battle Armor*
- Black Wolf Battle Armor*
- Nacon Armored Scout**
- Anat APC**
- Skadi Swift Attack VTOL*
- Skanda Light Tank**
- Hadur Fast Support Vehicle**
- Aesir Medium AA Vehicle*
- Gurzil Support Tank**
- GDR-1D Gravedigger**
- Vulture Mk III**
- Loki Mk II**
- Thor II**
- Kodiak II**
- Tomahawk II*
- Record Sheets
- Record Sheets: 3145 New Tech, New Upgrades
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged
- Technical Readout: 3145
- Technical Readout: 3145 Capellan Confederation
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine
- Technical Readout: 3145 Federated Suns
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League
- Technical Readout: 3145 Lyran Commonwealth
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries
- Technical Readout: 3145 Republic of the Sphere
- Technical Readout: 3150
- TRO:3145Clans is one of eight faction-based supplemental technical readout PDFs (above See Also section). Each title includes Record Sheets for each featured unit and its variants.
- This entry can also be found in the print-only Technical Readout: 3145.