|Manufacturer||Kallon Weapon Industries|
|Chassis||WW-1 Heavy Endo Steel|
|Armor||Forging BL2 Reactive|
|Engine||Starfire 375 XL|
|Communications System||Garret T11-b|
|Targeting Tracking System||Sync Tracker (39-42071)|
|Heat Sinks||10 Double Heat Sinks|
The Warwolf is a Heavy Class OmniMech, first produced by Clan Wolf during the mid-32nd Century. Conceived as part of Clan Wolf's movement to replace their old totem 'Mech Timber Wolf, the Warwolf was designed to be a flexible cavalry unit. The design was first developed prior to the Clan's movement from their Occupation Zone to the Marik/Lyran border. The 'Mech would be placed into production at Kallon Weapon Industries facilities on the former Free Worlds League world of Thermopolis. However, by 3145 it was only being produced in limited numbers due to difficulties of the Inner Sphere manfacturer.
Since its introduction to service to Clan Wolf, the Warwolf awarded to ristars or individuals favored by Khan Alaric Ward-Steiner. The 'Mech has seen action during invasions of Tharkad in 3143 and later Hesperus II in 3145.
 Weapons and Equipment
The Clan's scientist’s world try blend attributes of Timber Wolf with latest technology of the time. Powered by the Timber Wolf's Starfire 375-rated Extra-Light Fusion Engine, the Warwolf shares its predecessor’s flexible speed. Using space savings of the XL Engine and strength of its endo-steel construction, the Warwolf is able carry 30 tons worth of Omni pod weapons and equipment. The 'Mech's hull is protected by 14.5 tons worth of Clan grade Reaction Armor, giving Warwolf ability ward off explosive type weaponry while retaining strength of standard armor. In addition to Warwolf's armor, the 'Mech uses Laser-based Anti-Missile System to help fight off incoming missile attacks.
The Warwolf Prime Configuration's sports a single Gauss Rifle, and two LRM-10s. A Clan Targeting Computer makes the Gauss Rifle extremely accurate to the point where skilled pilots can specifically target certain parts of any 'Mech at unbelievable ranges. Each of the 'Mech's 1-ton missile bins are fitted with CASE II, reducing explosive damage from critical hit. The Warwolf also sports a single TAG and three Jump Jets for added tactical flexibility.
 Alternate Configurations
- Alt. Config. A
- Geared toward longevity on the battlefield, the A Configuration weaponry focus mainly on energy weaponry and highly accurate missile systems. The 'A's long-range weaponry include a ER PPC, ER Large Laser, and Streak LRM-10 with ton of CASE II protected ammunition. For intermediate and close range fighting, the 'Mech has ER and Pulse type Medium Grade Lasers and single Streak SRM-6 Launcher with a ton of ammunition protected by CASE II. Four additional Double Heat Sinks are fitted to help the pilot to cope with the heat. BV(2.0)=3,100
- Alt. Config. B
- A intermediate fighter, the B Configuration has a limited number of weapons, while sporting five Jump Jets. Its main gun is a Ultra Class 10 Autocannon with three tons of ammunition, all mounted in 'Mech's right arm actuator. The 'Mech has only offensive energy weapon is an ER Large Pulse Laser, while a head mount LAMS provides for defense against incoming missiles. Five additional Double Heat Sinks are fitted throughout torsos and left arm. BV(2.0)= 2,518
- Alt. Config. C
- The C's firepower focus is mainly in close-range combat, where a Targeting Computer helps increase the accuracy of the 'Mech Large Pulse Laser. A pair of ATM-9 Launchers providing the 'Mech all-range fighting capacities, with four tons of ammunition split between two CASE II protected ammunition bins. A LAMS, three Jump Jets, and three additional Double Heat Sinks rounds out the configurations other equipment. BV(2.0)=2,776
- Alt. Config. H
- A Powerful and hard hitting configuration, the H represents the Warwolf's Heavy Laser focused weapon layout. A pair of Improved Heavy Large Lasers are split between each of the 'Mech's side torsos, while right arm is fitted with a Gauss Rifle with sixteen rounds of ammunition. Two CASE IIs is fitted each of the 'Mech's torso for added protection from a weapon explosion. To help cope with extreme heat generated by the 'Mech's weapons, two additional Double Heat Sinks and pair of Coolant Pods are fitted. BV(2.0)=3,184
- The Warwolf was first created by Wizkids' MechWarrior Dark Age Collectable Miniatures game as a part of its Wolf Strike expansion set. The figure was only used for the CGC game's Unique figures. The 'Mech was later adapted by Catalyst Game Labs and redefined in the tabletop game once the company advanced the franchise's timeline to 3145.
- This design became famous among Mechwarrior: Age of Destruction players when one of future tournament-prize, "Vindicated" Warwolf, was officialy unreleased. But soon, some firm-new examplars pop-up among players, and so the Warwolf was soon remembered as the "forgotten tournament-prize" design, still unplayable in tournament (the same phenomena appeared with the well-known "Deception" Incubus.
- ↑ MUL online date for the Warwolf
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 46 & 107 Warwolf - BV2
- ↑ MUL Profile for the Warwolf - Includes BV2 & Introduction Year.
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 463
- ↑ Era Report: 3145, pp. 23 & 25 Timeline of Events - Invasions of two Lyran Commonwealth worlds by Clan Wolf.
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 46 & 107 Warwolf - Background
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 46-47 & 107 Warwolf - Stats
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 46-47 & 108 Warwolf A - BV2
- ↑ MUL Profile for the Warwolf A - Includes BV2 & Introduction Year.
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 464
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 46-47 & 109 Warwolf B - BV2
- ↑ MUL Profile for the Warwolf B - Includes BV2 & Introduction Year.
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 465
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 46-47 & 110 Warwolf C - BV2
- ↑ MUL Profile for the Warwolf C - Includes BV2 & Introduction Year.
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 466
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 46-47 & 111 Warwolf H - BV2
- ↑ MUL Profile for the Warwolf H - Includes BV2 & Introduction Year.
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 467