- Mech_Con Roundup Day 2 - Harebrained Show, Catalyst Announcements, And A New MWOWC Champion!
- Mech_Con 2018 Roundup Day 1 - MW5 Release Date, Trailers, And A New 'Mech!
- Artist Photoshops ‘Mechs Into Classic Paintings, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Fan-Made BattleTech Comic Based On MechWarrior Online Coming Soon
- Community Outreach - Interview With BanditB17 And mdmzero0 On The 2018 MechWarrior Online World Championship Finals
- Read more →
- See also: BattleMech#Heavy
This category lists all articles about heavy-class BattleMechs, i.e. those in the 60-75 ton mass range.
BattleMechs are typically divided into ultralight (below 20 tons), light (20-35 tons), medium (40-55 tons), heavy (60-75 tons), assault (80-100 tons), and superheavy or 'colossal' designs (over 100 tons), regardless of their actual battlefield role.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Heavy BattleMechs"
The following 177 pages are in this category, out of 177 total.