- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "The Crescent Hawks' Inception"
- What's up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2018
- Read more →
- This article is about the BattleMech. For the EPUB anthology, see Onslaught: Tales from the Clan Invasion.
|Armor||StarGuard III with CASE|
|Engine||375 XL Fusion|
|Jump Jets||Standard Jump Jets|
A Solaris VII BattleMech, the Onslaught was originally designed as a technology testing platform. Approximately one hundred of these 'Mechs were built. A capable heavy BattleMech, the original Onslaughts most noticeable feature was its high speed. Its cruising speed of 58 km/h was more commonly seen on medium 'Mechs. The Onslaught's limited numbers and ease of maintenance has led to a situation where many damaged Onslaughts are used as the basis for a FrankenMech. Solaris Arms offers an upgrade package for owners of the original Onslaught design which can bring it up to the SA-OS2 standard.
Weapons and Equipment
The Onslaught is armed with an experimental SA Light AC/5 and an experimental SA Large X-Pulse Laser as its main armaments. This is backed up by six Voelkers 200 Machine Guns and two SureShot Mk VIa SRM-6 launchers.
- MUL online date for the Onslaught
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 268
- Technical Readout: 3055, p. 164
- Solaris VII: The Game World 'Mech record sheets, p. 14
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 267
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 269
- Technical Readout 3055 Upgrade, p.164 "SA-OS2 ONSLAUGHT - Jack 'n' Jill"