|Chassis||AR-6b Endo Steel|
|Armor||Royal-7 with CASE|
|Engine||VOX 325 XL|
|Communications System||K9 Comms System|
|Targeting Tracking System||Type V Bloodhound T&T System|
|Heat Sinks||13 Double heat sinks|
Designed to work with the lightweight Wolfhound BattleMech, the Verfolger (German for "Pursuer") and Wolfhound together are capable of taking out much larger BattleMechs. The Verfolger is built on a lightweight AR-6b Endo Steel chassis and is powered by a VOX 325 XL Engine that sacrifices durability for lighter weight and propels the 'Mech to a top speed of 86.4 km/h. The 'Mech uses its saved weight to carry an impressive twelve and a half tons of Royal-7 armor that allows the Verfolger to stand up to fire from most enemy units that it would encounter. It also has CASE in its side torsos to prevent the total destruction of the 'Mech in an ammunition explosion. To protect itself from missile carrying units, the Verfolger has a Sure Fire 444 Anti-Missile System.
Weapons and Equipment
The Verfolger carries a variety of weapons systems with the capability to engage an enemy at almost any range. For its long range striking capabilities, the design carries a powerful Energizer ER PPC. As an enemy unit closes, it faces increasing volumes of fire as the Verfolger's Mydron LB-X Autocannon/10 comes into play against any enemy units. For close combat, the Verfolger adds its three Defiance B3M Medium Lasers to its short range arsenal, making the 'Mech a powerful infighter.
- This version removes the standard weaponry and replaces it with a Large Pulse Laser, Snub Nose PPC, single ER Medium Laser, and a Medium Pulse Laser. These weapons are all tied into a Targeting Computer to improve accuracy. Mobility is improved by five Jump Jets, and to provide additional protection during landings the legs have received an extra half-ton of armor protection between them. BV (2.0) = 1,811
- MUL online date for the Verfolger
- Record Sheets: 3067, p. 169
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 125
- Technical Readout: 3067, p. 80
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 126
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 127