- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Armor||Durallex Special Heavy Ferro-Fibrous /w Spikes|
|Engine||Edasich Motors 390 XL|
|Targeting Tracking System||RCA Instatrac Mark VIII w/ECM Suite|
|Heat Sinks||10 Double Heat Sinks|
|Jump Jets||Luxor Load Lifters|
A Solaris VII BattleMech, the Morpheus is a heavily-armored combatant. The high ground speed allow the Morpheus to close quickly, while the heavy armor protects the 'Mech and pilot from enemy fire. The Morpheus is basically a larger version of the Tsunami medium arena fighter, and the engineers of Omnitech Industries learned many lessons from the Tsunami's disappointing appearance. Strangely, one thing they didn't bring over to the Morpheus was Triple Strength Myomer.
Weapons and Equipment
Considering its size and armor protection, the Morpheus is somewhat under-armed for its role. The Morpheus's main weapons are its Claw and Spikes which are backed up by three Diverse Optics ER Medium Lasers and a single Poland Main Model C Magshot. The heavy armor allows the Morpheus to close with an opponent and inflict damage via the melee weapons.
- MUL online date for the Morpheus
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 260
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p.160
- Solaris VII: The Game World 'Mech record sheets, p. 16
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 259
- Hendry Vs. Metz; record sheet published in the Heavy Metal Mayhem scenario
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 261
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 262