- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)||Solaris VII|
One of the many Solaris 'Mech design firms, the Solaris City based OmniTech Industries is best known for the Koto, a heavily rebuilt advanced tech 25 ton version of the ubiquitous Locust. The company's success with the Koto however was off-set by the failure of the 95-ton Colossus, an expensive experimental melding of the Marauder II and the King Crab whose reputation suffered after a number of ignoble defeats in the arenas, causing financial hardship for the company. 
OmniTech Industries has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 148, "OmniTech Industries Profile"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 128, "Produced Koto Components on Solaris"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 132, "Produced Flashfire Components on Solaris"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 140, "Produced Tsunami Components on Solaris"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 160, "Produced Morpheus Components on Solaris"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 172, "Produced Colossus Components on Solaris"