- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Is MechWarrior 5 About To Go Epic Exclusive?
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)||Solaris VII|
One of the many Solaris 'Mech design firms, the Solaris City based OmniTech Industries is best known for the Koto, a heavily rebuilt advanced tech 25 ton version of the ubiquitous Locust. The company's success with the Koto however was off-set by the failure of the 95-ton Colossus, an expensive experimental melding of the Marauder II and the King Crab whose reputation suffered after a number of ignoble defeats in the arenas, causing financial hardship for the company. 
OmniTech Industries has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 148, "OmniTech Industries Profile"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 128, "Produced Koto Components on Solaris"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 132, "Produced Flashfire Components on Solaris"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 140, "Produced Tsunami Components on Solaris"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 160, "Produced Morpheus Components on Solaris"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 172, "Produced Colossus Components on Solaris"