|Chassis||Omnitech FF-X Endo Steel|
|Armor||Durallex Tensile-4 w/ spikes|
|Engine||GM 180 XL|
|Communications System||Garret T15B|
|Targeting Tracking System||Garret 500S|
|Heat Sinks||10 Double Heat Sinks|
|Jump Jets||Rawlings 52|
A Solaris VII BattleMech, the Flashfire uses the varying payloads of the Fluid Guns to affect its enemies. The Endo Steel chassis and XL Engine free up large amounts of weight, allowing the engineers to mount a variety of weapons. More importantly, it allows the Flashfire to carry jump jets that can easily carry the 'Mech 120 meters. This can be very useful when a pilot wants to get behind an enemy to attack the weak rear armor.
Weapons and Equipment
As primary weapon, the Flashfire mounts two Omnitech Firehose Fluid Guns, these are backed up by a Holly SRM-6 Launcher and four Diverse Optics ER Small Lasers. The Fluid Guns can use a variety of payloads from oil slicks to obscurants to Inferno loads. An enemy never knows what he'll face until the battle is joined. The Spikes mounted on the left arm make the Flashfire a little more dangerous in hand to hand combat.
- This is a retrofit of the FLS-P2 and upgrades the weapons to that of the FLS-P5. It trades in one SRM-6 launcher for a false ports and jump jets. BV (1.0) = ??, BV (2.0) = 712
- MUL online date for the Flashfire
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 222
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 132
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 220
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 221