- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
- See also: BattleMech#Assault
This category lists all articles about assault-class BattleMechs, i.e. those in the 80-100 ton mass range.
BattleMechs are typically divided into ultralight (below 20 tons), light (20-35 tons), medium (40-55 tons), heavy (60-75 tons), assault (80-100 tons), and superheavy or 'colossal' designs (over 100 tons), regardless of their actual battlefield role.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Assault BattleMechs"
The following 140 pages are in this category, out of 140 total.