- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||Independence Weaponry ,|
Luthien Armor Works
|Mech type||Inner Sphere|
|Mass||95 tons[[Category:95 ton BattleMechs]]|
|Chassis||Combine-Republic Peacekeeper Superheavy|
|Armor||Valiant Lamellor Armor|
|Engine||GM 380 XL|
|Communications System||Voice of Peace w/C3|
|Targeting Tracking System||Keeper of the Peace|
|Heat Sinks||15 Double Heat Sinks|
|Jump Jets||Lexington Ltd. Lifters|
The Peacekeeper BattleMech was a joint venture developed in the Post-Jihad era by the Republic of the Sphere and the Draconis Combine. First produced in 3086, the design was intended for anti-insurgency combat as well as garrison duty.
The 'Mech is powered by a GM 380 Rated Extra Light Fusion Engine, which allows the design to reach 65 kph. However, in a bid to help increase its speed and flexibility, the design has been endowed with Triple Strength Myomer and three Jump Jets. For protection, the design's hull is protected by 18 tons of Standard armor and CASE.
Weapons and Equipment
The 'Mech hosts a large array of energy weaponry for its hard hitting punch. Mounted in the arms, the Peacekeeper has a Lord's Light 3 Heavy and a Lord's Light 2 Extended Range Particle Projection Cannon. In the left torso, the 'Mech has an Victory Nickel Alloy Extended Range Large Laser to assist with long-range attacks. To aid in dealing with vehicle and infantry threats the design has a Victory Blast Furrance Plasma Rifle mounted in its right torso with 2 tons of ammunition. As a near afterthought, the design also sports a Guided Technologies 2-tube Short Range Missile Launcher in right torso as well.
- The Peacekeeper's production model was still being hashed out by engineers prior to production in 3087. The proposed final design for the production model of the Peacekeeper differed in weapons and armor layout. The new model would drop the SRM Launcher and CASE system from the design, and replace its Standard Armor with 17.5 tons of Light Ferro-Fibrous Armor to help lighten the cramped and heavy machine. Lastly the ER PPC would be upgraded to a Heavy. BV (2.0) = 2,981
- Technical Readout: 3085, pp. 104-105, "PKP-1A Peacekeeper"
- MUL online entry for the Peacekeeper (BattleMech)
- Record Sheets: 3085 Print Edition, p. 103
- MUL online entry for the Peacekeeper PKP-1B variant
- Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 151
- MUL online entry for the Peacekeeper PKP-2K variant
- Record Sheets: 3145 New Tech, New Upgrades, p. 189