- MechCommander Gold - Darkest Hours Gets 4.0 Release
- Update On Beginner Box Set And BattleTech: Game Of Armored Combat
- Sarna Wishes You All A Happy Holidays!
- Mech_Con Roundup Day 2 - Harebrained Show, Catalyst Announcements, And A New MWOWC Champion!
- Mech_Con 2018 Roundup Day 1 - MW5 Release Date, Trailers, And A New 'Mech!
- Read more →
This category lists all articles about ultralight-class 'Mechs, i.e. those below 20 tons of mass. Unter current construction rules, which require 'Mechs to mass at least 10 tons and measure mass in 5-ton increments, ultralight 'Mechs would therefore mass either 10 or 15 tons.
Most ultralight 'Mechs are constructed to IndustrialMech standard. Some agencies including namely the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery do not consider units below 20 tons of mass proper BattleMechs by definition even when they are designed and built as BattleMechs (see also BattleMech#Ultralight).
BattleMechs are typically divided into ultralight (below 20 tons), light (20-35 tons), medium (40-55 tons), heavy (60-75 tons), assault (80-100 tons), and superheavy or 'colossal' designs (over 100 tons), regardless of their actual battlefield role.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Ultralight BattleMechs"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.