- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Pompier GM-3A FireMech|
|Use||Forest & Urban Firefighting|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Engine||GM Fuel Cell|
|Top Speed||32.4 km/h|
|Communications System||Irian UHF|
|Targeting Tracking System||None|
|Equipment|| 1x FlexiSprayer |
1x Salvage Arm
1x Liquid Storage
The Pompier FireMech was constructed by GM's Kathil, for domestic firefighting needs. The ultra-light Industrial 'Mech was designed to transverse roads without damaging them. Since its introduction in 3044 the 'Mech has been purchased by various regions of the Inner Sphere and done well. It was designed to be able to go places that traditional firefighting vehicles are not able to. It is also designed to assist in urban environments where its special tools in fighting fires and salvage abilities are highly valuable.
After the Jihad GM transferred production of the Pompier to plants on El Dorado and Talcott. Those lines focused on producing the Pompier HT model, which was in high demand to clean up the many chemical warfare sites that were created during the conflict.
Weapons and Equipment
The Pompier is equipped with a Radial FlexiSprayer, which is principle equipment on the 'Mech to draw half-ton liquid Tank with either Water or fire-retardant foam. The 'Mech also can be use hose adapters and plugged into liquid tanker trucks or local fire hydrant. The 'Mech is powered by a Fuel Cell powered engine, but has low rate of speed.
The 'Mech has a Salvage Arm, which allows to be able to used in search and rescue and delicate firefighting situation where traditional equipment cannot go.
- Pompier GM-3HT
- Pompier High-Threat is a emergency respond FireMech design to fight chemical fires. Introduced in 3060, the HT variant sacrifices it salvage arm for quadruple liquid tank storage capacity and environmental sealing enter high toxic fire situations. These 'Mech have seen in service with industrial complexes (space, air, and seaports) as well as traditional civil organizations. These organizations usually have a single or pair HT variants on standby. BV(2.0)=106
- Pompier GM-3CD
- Pompier Civil Defense variant first appeared in Capellan March in 3062, after the Black May attacks of the Capellan-St. Ives War. A rare variation of the HT, which is designed as a decontamination of toxic chemical attacks. The 'Mech is given a sophisticated chemical sensors, Environmental Sealing, and improved tank to handle decontamination agents. The 'Mechs also modified to sample and test air for toxins. BV(2.0)=118
- Pompier GM-FL
- An unique version of the Pompier produced in 3076, this was originally designed to test engines and other unique configurations. It was stolen from GM in 3080 and ended up in the hands of a professional kidnapper. Equipped with Advanced Fire Control, it also mounts a pair of Machine Guns in the left arm, a Flamer in the right arm, and a Fluid Gun with a ton of ammo in the right torso. It uses a fusion engine to reach a cruising speed of 46km/h, with a common top speed of 64 km/h. GM engineers experimented with using a Supercharger on the design, and so it can reach a sprint speed of 84km/h. Despite these advances, it's only protected by half a ton of Commercial Armor so it cannot stand up to any battlefield weapon. Despite this shortcoming, it is perfectly adequate to oversee criminal activities and meetings. BV (2.0) = 88
The Pompier has only appeared in the TRO: Vehicle Annex. Additional GM design, 90 ton St. Florian FireMech is mentioned as well, but there are no known stats list anywhere for it.
- Master Unit Listing for Pompier GM-3A FireMech - Alpah Strike Data Card, Introduction date, and BV2 included
- Record Sheets: Vehicle Annex, IndustrialMechs & Exoskeletons, p. 40 - Battle Value 2 Listed.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 220, "Pompier 'Mech Profile"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 198
- Record Sheets: Vehicle Annex, IndustrialMechs & Exoskeletons, p. 42 GM-3HT - Battle Value 2 and Stats.
- Master Unit Listing for Pompier GM-3HT FireMech - Introduction Date Only
- Record Sheets: Vehicle Annex, IndustrialMechs & Exoskeletons, p. 40 - GM-3CD Battle Value 2 and stat information.
- Master Unit Listing for Pompier GM-3CD FireMech - Introduction Date Only
- Experimental Technical Readout: Most Wanted, p. 7
- Experimental Technical Readout: Most Wanted, p. 20
- MUL Profile for Pompier GM-FL - Includes; Introduction Date, Alpha Strike Data Card, BV2