|Manufacturer||Manufacturing Plant DSF-12,|
Trellshire Heavy Industries,
Snow Raven Industrial Complex Alpha
|Chassis||SFX-80 Endo Steel|
|Armor||Forging ZM15 Ferro-Fibrous|
|Engine||Type 10 320 Standard|
The original Warhammer was designed as an assault BattleMech. However, it had been superceded by later and heavier 'Mech designs, though it remained a powerful weapons platform. The Clans wisely maintained and built on this solid frame a real assault 'Mech, the Warhammer IIC. Thanks to their technological expertise, they were able to add ten tons with the same speed and firepower. The Warhammer IIC is built on an Endo Steel frame and is protected by twelve tons of Ferro-Fibrous armor. The result is a dangerous 'Mech, able to hold its own in any battle against the Inner Sphere.
Paired Mk. XVII ER PPCs allow the Warhammer IIC to inflict fifty percent more damage than the regular Successor States' PPCs. Added to an SRM-6 launcher and five Medium Pulse Lasers, this firepower overwhelms most 'Mechs of equal or lesser tonnage. Twenty double heat sinks keep the design relatively cool.
- Warhammer IIC 2 - This variant turns the Warhammer IIC into a fire support 'Mech. Clan scientists replaced the Medium Pulse Lasers with a pair of LRM-15s and four tons of ammunition. BV (1.0) = 2,173. BV (2.0) = 2,482
- Warhammer IIC 3 - Designed by Clan Diamond Shark, this variant replaces the PPCs and missile launcher of the original design with a pair of arm-mounted Heavy Large Lasers, two additional heat sinks, and a half ton of armor. An advanced Targeting Computer was also added to help ensure that the hard-to-use heavy lasers hit. BV (1.0) = 2,038
, BV (2.0) = 2,382
- Warhammer IIC 4 - The IIC 3 was not well-received by the Clan's buyers, so they went back to the drawing board and devoted a significant amount of energy and resources to this variant. Almost completely reworked from the ground up, the IIC 4 has a different aesthetic from the original, but its communication systems and weapons have been upgraded to top-of-the-line models, unlike the traditional view of second-line 'Mechs. The old ER PPCs were swapped out for a pair of new Type DDS "Kingston" models, while the secondary weapons were stripped out. They were replaced by a pair of System 4 ATM-6 launchers and a Series 1 Mk. III ER Small Laser. This variant is also the "Reseen" Warhammer IIC. BV (1.0) = 2,162
, BV (2.0) = 2,386
- Warhammer IIC 5 - This variant removes all of the weapons, six heat sinks, and a half tons of armor. In their place is a pair of arm-mounted Type 0 Hyper-Assault Gauss Rifle 20s. A pair of Series 2D-2 Heavy Medium Lasers are mounted on each side of the body, while a Streak SRM-4 is in the head. BV (2.0) = 2,185
- Warhammer IIC 6 - This variant of the IIC 4 replaces five heat sinks and the missile launchers with a Hyper-Assault Gauss Rifle 30 and four tons of ammunition. BV (2.0) = 2,661
- Warhammer IIC 7 - Developed by Clan Snow Raven this variant is unique in that it's intended for vacuum operations. To this end it carries two Fuel Tanks to carry the additional reaction mass it requires. The weapons are a mix of pulse and extended range lasers but the main firepower comes from the arm mounted ER PPCs. A single ATM-6 launcher provides additional long or short range firepower. BV (2.0) = 2,915
- Warhammer IIC 8 - This Diamond Shark-produced variant uses arm mounted Plasma Cannons and Heavy Large Lasers as its main armament. These are supported by two ER Medium Lasers and a Streak SRM-6. Nineteen double heatsinks are installed to keep things cool. The Mech's top speed is increased to 85km/h by using a huge 400XL engine. Shark engineers used Endo Steel and Ferro-Fibrous Armor to maximize weight savings. BV (2.0) = 2,380
- Warhammer IIC 9 - This version drops the ER PPCs and replaces them with experimental Rotary AC/5s. An XXL Fusion Engine provides enough power for a top speed of 86km/h. The RACs are backed up by a pair of ER Medium Lasers and ER Small Lasers, and the missile launcher is now an LRM-10. In addition to the Ferro-Fibrous Armor, an ECM Suite in the head disrupts enemy electronics. BV (2.0) = 2,819
 Dark Age Variants
NOTE: As of this writing there is no Canon Record Sheets for these variants.
- Warhammer IIC ? - This Dark Age era variant features four Series 7K ER Large Lasers, two Pattern J7 SRM-6. One Series 1 Mk III ER Small Laser round up the design.
- Warhammer IIC ? - Another Dark Age era variant boasting the incredible load of four General Systems Heavy Large Lasers and two Pattern J7 SRM-6 launchers.
 Notable Pilots
- Thaddeus Marik - Dark Age former Republic of the Sphere Paladin piloted a Warhammer IIC 4 variant named Kriegaxt.
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Project Phoenix, p. 272
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3055, p. 108
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Project Phoenix, p. 274
- ↑ Technical Readout: Project Phoenix, p. 70
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Technical Readout: 3085, p. 282
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Project Phoenix, p. 276
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Project Phoenix, p. 277
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Project Phoenix, p. 278
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 283
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Project Phoenix, p. 281
- Warhammer IIC 5 Technical Readout
- Combat Operations
- Record Sheets: 3055/3058
- Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Project Phoenix
- Record Sheets: Phoenix Upgrades
- Technical Readout: 3055
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix
- Total Warfare Style Record Sheets: Phoenix Upgrades
- MWDA Spirit Cat's dossier of Monic Deleportas
- MWDA Swordsworn's dossier of Romain Tesarek
- MWDA Northwind Highlander's dossier of Dock Steward
- MWDA House Liao's dossier of Dmitri Voskavich
- MWDA Stormhammers' dossier of Ken Roos
- Technical Readout: 3085