Industrial Complex Alpha (Clan Snow Raven)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Industrial Complex Alpha (Clan Snow Raven)|
|Primary Products|| BattleMechs|
Industrial Complex Alpha is a Clan Snow Raven industrial facility located on Dante. The plant lost no personnel or equipment during the Jihad, but it was only operating at 80% of its maximum output in 3079. The plant was located on Dante after the Snow Ravens drove out the Omniss terrorists who had been using the world as a base. Unfortunately the Ravens inflicted huge amounts of damage to the planet's infrastructure, and this slowed the development of the complex.
Industrial Complex Alpha was originally created by using mobile facilities that were only capable of refitting existing chassis. By 3079 however, it was a major industrial complex capable of producing 'Mechs and Elemental battle armor.
Industrial Complex Alpha has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 16
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 18, "Snow Raven Industrial Complex Alpha"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 156, "Produced Dark Crow BattleMech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 152, "Produced Goshawk II BattleMech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 276, "Produced Shadow Hawk IIC 7 Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085 Supplemental, p. 52, "Produced Omen BattleMech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085 Supplemental, p. 55, "Produced Deimos BattleMech Components"