- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Also known as||The Crow|
|Affiliation||Clan Jade Falcon|
|saKhan of Clan Jade Falcon|
Though he showed such promise when he was a warrior in his early years, he lacked the will to do anything more than to maintain his rank. That did not hinder his ability to pinpoint the weakness of his enemies in order to achieve what he wanted. His successes were able to achieve him the rank of Galaxy Commander of the Khan's bodyguard unit, the Turkina Keshik.
In order to control the future of Clan Jade Falcon, Beckett watched for a perfect candidate in order to mentor them to the rank of Khan. He found his perfect candidate in Jana Pryde. Being a guiding hand, Beckett was eventually able to boost Pryde's rank to saKhan, which eventually was orchestrated to the rank of Khan in 3129 after a failed offensive against Clan Wolf.
When the Jade Falcon's desant was launched into the crumbling Republic, Beckett found himself attached to it after he fell out of favor. He slowly gravitated towards Malvina Hazen who he thought he could control and groom into a future leader; however, that idea was destroyed after he saw first hand the destructive ways that she followed.
|saKhan of Clan Jade Falcon
???? - 3145
| Succeeded by|
- Era Report: 3145, p. 102, "Beckett Malthus profile"