A Rending of Falcons
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|A Rending of Falcons|
|Cover artwork||(no attribution)|
|First published||5 June 2007|
|Era||Dark Age era|
|Timeline||3135 – 3136|
|Series||MechWarrior: Dark Age Novels|
|Preceded by||Masters of War|
|Followed by||Pandora's Gambit|
From the back cover
|“|| Jade Falcon Galaxy Commander Malvina Hazen and her warriors are encamped on the planet Skye in their Occupation Zone, overseeing the consolidation of power on the worlds they've wrested from The Republic. When a ship appears at Skye's jump point and its commander declares a Trial of Possession for the wartime doctrine he claims Malvina stole from Clan Hell's Horses, Malvina sees her vision unfolding: she agrees to single BattleMech combat.
Malvina emerges from the fray victorious—and inspired to ride her growing reputation into Clan Jade Falcon's halls of power. But her bold actions may herald the beginning of a civil war that could unmake not simply her own Clan, but the entire Clan way of life.
- Galaxy Commander Malvina Hazen
- Galaxy Commander Tristan Fletcher
- Galaxy Commander Manas Amirault
- Galaxy Commander Erik Chistu
- Khan Jana Pryde
- Margrave Heinz-Otto von Texeira