(References to Graus)
Graus neighbouring systems
|Recharge time||185 hours|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Moons||None (dust ring)|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||43°C (Tropical)|
|Highest native life||Mammal|
- 2596 - No record 
- 2750 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2765 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3025 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3052 - Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3057 - Clan Steel Viper 
- 3062 - Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3067 - Lyran Alliance 
- 3068 - Clan Jade Falcon (from October)
- 3079 - Lyran Alliance 
- 3130 - Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3135 - Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3145 - Clan Jade Falcon 
Graus was settled by a mix of French, Spanish, and German settlers. Soon after it was settled it developed a strong economy based on agriculture, holovids, and luxury civilian goods. In the late 2980’s a strong back to nature movement was founded on the world. A response to the wholesale destruction of the Succession Wars, this movement became very popular and eventually gained power in 3007. The newly elected pacifist government banned all heavy military forces from the world. This left a planet-wide police force as the only military group available.
One unexpected result of this lack of military forces was the way Clan Jade Falcon ignored the world. Unlike other worlds that were heavily defended, Graus didn't suffer from the arrival of the Falcons. With no resistance, the Falcons simply garrisoned the world and integrated the world into their occupation zone. The Clan caste system fit well with the neo-communal system employed by the Grausians. When the world was liberated by Lyran forces the transition in cultural mores was difficult, but the Grausians’ native pacifism made the transition easier. The Lyran government has wisely not pressured the Grausians, leaving them to realize the benefits of being part of the Commonwealth on their own. However, Graus was recaptured by the Jade Falcons on the 7th of October 3068.
3054 to 3061
- - At this point in time the 32nd operating at 30% of full strength, with 85% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 86, "Graus"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 177, "Lyran Alliance Deploment Table"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 46, "The Jihad In Review"
- Field Report: LAAF, p. 19, "Lyran Alliance Deployment Table "
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Objective Raids, p. 59, "Unit Note"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 166, "Warden Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Report: LAAF, p. 12, "Lyran Guards Regimental Status"
- Field Report: Clans, p. 22, "Clan Wolf-in-Exile Deployment Status"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 109, "Deployment Table - 3085"
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: Updates
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: Warden Clans
- Field Report: Clans
- Field Report: LAAF
- Handbook: House Steiner
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Objective Raids